Ruby #1 Kit
Ruby #1 Kit it a “Freelance” locomotive based on Baldwin Locomotive practices. This is a great entry level locomotive that will provide many hours of enjoyment.
All Accucraft Trains models are designed and built to exacting standards from carefully researched plans and prototype measurements. We hand-craft every detail part from brass and steel. Every effort is made to assure quality of each part. All wheels are insulated enabling this locomotive to be operated in conjunction with existing electrically operated locomotives.
Availability: Available on backorder
- All Parts required to build the Ruby #1 Locomotive
- Two Syringes for adding water and steam oil.
- Spare screws and nuts.
- Scale/Gauge = 1:20.3 / 45 mm (G-Gauge Track)
- Total Weight = 4.6 lbs.
- Length = 9.6 in.
- Width = 3.9 in.
- Height = 5.2 in.
- Driver Wheels = 1.4 in.
- Minimum Radi = 2 ft. Diameter
- Cylinders = 2 x Outside Frame
- Cylinder Size = 16 mm Diameter x 32 mm Stroke
- Valve Gear = Simple Eccentric
- Valves = Piston Valves
- Reversing = Piston Valve Reversing
- Fuel = Butane
- Water = Distilled ONLY
- Water Capacity = 80 ml.
- Lubrication = Displacement Lubricator
- Boiler = Single Flue
- Boiler Working Pressure = 40 psi.
- Fittings = Safety Valve, Johnson Bar, Steam Valve, Gas Regulator Valve.