The Basic Zephyr Express Starter Set Includes:
- DCS-52 Booster Command Station/Power Booster and Throttle (rated at 3 amp power output)
- Decoder Test Kit.
- Digitrax Zephyr Xtra User Manuel
- Digitrax Decoder Manual.
- PS-314 Power Supply (110 Volts or 240 Volts)
- One LT1 LocoNet Cable and Decoder Test Kit
- Mail in 1 Year Warrantee
- Decoder sold separately.
Availability: 2 in stock (can be backordered)
Zephyr Express Capabilities:
- Color 2.4 LCD Screen.
- Large Backlit Keypad.
- Operate up to 20 Locomotives at the same time.
- Operates 1 un-converted traditional D.C. train.
- Support up to 20 individual Digitrax Thorttles all at the same time.
- Supports 2 and 4 digit addressing.
- Superior Speed Control, the Zephyr supports 14, 28 and 128 speed steps for remarkable speed control.
- Have access to 9000 individual locomotive addresses.
- 2 and
- True Universal Consisting/MUing (Multiple Locomotives operated by the same cab or throttle)
- Control 9999 Turn-Outs form your cab (when used with Digitrax Stationary Decoder DS-44, DS-54 or DCC Compatible device.)
- Built in Read/Write Locomotive and Turn-Out Decoder programmer.
- Operation programming Mode (allows you to program during operation)
- Control 29 decoder functions in addition to front and rear lamp control.
- Mute Key (for use with DCC sound decoders)
- Recall feature lets you scroll through previous selected locomotive addresses.
- Supports ALL Digitrax Walk Around Throttles.