- Provides Automatic Block Signaling (ABS) for up to 8 blocks. The blocks do not have to be in sequence, any 8 blocks. Can also be configured for 4 blocks with signals in both directions.
- Supports bi-colored LEDs (two wires) or tri-colored LEDs (3 wires like our Sunrise signals)
- TS-8 will power only LED’s with appropriate resistors (100+ ohms).
- A detection system must be installed on the railroad to trigger the TS-8 board. Suggested detection systems are the Digitrax BDL-162 or DS-54 equipped with a BD-1 or any system that puts out a ground when the block is occupied. (sold separately)
- An interface board between the block detector and the TS-8 is also required either the Southern Digital EX-1 (interface for 1 TS-8) or EX-8 (interface for 2 TS-8) should be used. (sold separately).
- One 10 conductor ribbon cable is required between the Southern Digital Missing Link (EX-1 or EX-8) and the TS-8, Southern Digital will custom make these cables to length for you. (See Phone Cables below).