PSX-3 Triple Power Distribution
The PSX-3 is a triple power zone circuit breakers that employs many features (see below).
Available on backorder
- Adaptive Load Reset: Electronically senses if the overload is a real short or due to in-rush capacitance of sound decoders.
- Manual : Automatic reset of the breaker or a push button switch can manually reset.
- Outputs for LED Indicators: LEDs can be added to monitor; input/output power and status.
- Wide Range of Current Trip Setting: Trip currents are adjustable adjusted by jumpers or CVs: 1.27 to 19.2 A
- System Reset: A single CV command sets all Addresses and CVs to original factory values.
- Output for Audio Alarm: An audible sounder can be added to the card to alert you when there is a short.
- Booster Function for Low Current: Some boosters need help when resetting. Adding a jumper kick starts low Amp systems.
- Auto Stop with CV Reset: A photocell can detect a train in the reverse section and turn off power. A DCC command can then restore the power.
- Board size: is 5 3/4 by 3 3/4 inches, designed to fit standard Radio Shack enclosure.