DT602 Super Throttle
The DT602 is our top-of-the-line Throttle. The DT602 Advanced Super Throttle gives you direct control of two locos at a time with all the powerful features and flexibility serious model railroaders demand.
The DT602 is designed to handle nearly every aspect of layout control.
With the DT602 you can run trains, create consists, set up routes, control up to 29 functions including sounds and so much more. With the soft On/Off switch and advanced power saving modes you can now operate longer than ever.
Availability: 4 in stock (can be backordered)
- Works with compatible LocoNet systems
- Color 2.4” LCD Display Screen
- Advanced menu system and displays
- Built-in scrolling help and prompting
- Soft ON/OFF switch, with zero OFF power-drain
- Advanced display Power Saving for longer wireless battery operation
- Throttles are now powered in wireless modes by 3 AA cells! No more 9V batteries to remove!
- Can use recharged AA batteries
- Works in standard tethered, IR modes
- All throttles come with a LocoNet cord that can be unplugged, and is replaceable
- Dual throttle controls let you control two locos simultaneously
- Run locomotives with “encoder click” knobs for both speed and direction control
- Full numeric keypad makes loco selection simple
- Control light and sound effects functions with the press of a button
- Control 29 functions (F0-F28).
- Function active/inactive indicators
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Supports simplified decoder programming
- Simplified 2 or 4 digit addressing setup
- Over 9,000 locomotive decoder addresses
- Supports turnout and stationary decoder control
- Over 2000 turnout decoder addresses
- Fast clock display
- Recall feature
- Advanced Route editor