DCS-200 Digitrax Command Station / Booster
Big power, Big capacity, for really big fun!
The DCS200 Command Station/Booster lets your LocoNet System delivers 8 Amps of power to run up to 120 locos and 120 throttles.
Complete with full read/ write programming, route capability, and a separate programming output so you can run and program at the same time.
The DCS200 is the most powerful Command Station/Booster we offer and comes as part of our 8 Amp Super Chief Xtra Set or as a separate add-on to your existing LocoNet system.
Availability: 1 in stock
- Full LocoNet Capabilities for easy plug ‘n play installation and system expansion
- Run up to 120 locos and 120 throttles in command station mode.
- Provides additional power to run more trains in booster mode.
- Can be used as an Intelligent Auto Reversing Booster
- Use with any LocoNet throttle
- Read/Write programming with CV readback
- Two DCC outputs so you can run your trains and program at the same time.
- Built in 8 Amp Digital Command Control Booster to give you maximum power
- Many command station options are user customizable.
- Auto resetting over temperature & short circuit protection.
- User selectable multi-scale operation for N, HO, and large-scale layouts
- Track Status indicator shows voltage and signal type (DCC or “Zero Stretch” Analog Signal for conventional operation.)
- Stabilized Track Drive Output.
- Over Voltage Protected.
- Auto shutdown if command control drive signal is lost so that the layout will not convert to DC operation if a cable or connection is broken. The trains won’t just “take-off” if they are not getting the DCC signal.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B RFI Requirements.
- DCC Compatible.