- Cost Effective occupancy detection for 4 detection sections
- Outputs for panel mounted LEDs to display occupancy
- Detects any powered locomotive
- Detects un-powered rolling stock equipped with resistor wheel sets
- Transmits occupancy information to your LocoNet System using DS64 or SE8C (sold separately).
- Connects to LocoNet via your DS64 or SE8C stationary decoders to transmit occupancy information to your LocoNet system (also works with DS54s (discontinued))
- Anti-Chatter Filter for Reliable occupancy detection
- 5 Amps Peak, 3 Amp continuous capacity per detection section.
NOTE: Not recommended for layouts using “supersonic” decoders unless the “supersonic” feature is turned off in all decoders.